The other email was a list of things he wanted me to do if he was stuck here in a catatonic state like the last time he had been brought back too soon. They include (written from Thomas' point of view):
1. Stop feeling guilty. You know. Full stop. No particular reason, it's just important.
2. Make sure Spectre and Mary know I love them. I know they do, but they'll probably be upset and worried. Just remind them?
3. Eat something, you scarecrow.
4. Feed me :(
5. I just had to get up from the computer to get more food because 4 made me hungry. Dear god, french toast is awesome.
6. Keep Mums company.
7. Take care of the kids. Along with your dozen or so... I know they're taken care of, but just...do it anyway?
8. Fuck it, I need more French Toast
9. Watch over Stephie?
10. Stop crying.
11. No, really. Stop crying.
12. Grow a pair.
13. I love you.
Only Thomas. I'm so relieved it didn't end up being necessary. However horrible the end was, at least it was the end.